Tuesday 29 March 2011

Fedrigoni Missing pieces =)


3 Layers. The lilac layer is made with something called leather paper =/
Second Part =)


Nice little pattern. Had another page with orange flowers and white background.
Not sure why this caption is all the way done here but it refers to the wings above. This was really fun to do, lots of folding to create the feathers =)


Full face with all the parts =) Scanned horribly and messed up the colours but looks really good at face value. Pleased with how it turned out.
First attempt at using the laser cutter =D Took ages to design in photoshop as I'm not used to it but overall was really really fun to do. This is the spring face panel. Might consider using the laser cutter more often =)
Butterfly using my hands as a template. Emphasising the book's ideal of the merging of people and nature.
 These are the rest of the pieces from my Fedrigoni Book project. Now that this project is behind me, I want to do some major experimenting with paper. I'm thinking 3D at the moment, paper sculptures maybe =) Excited about looking for new papery avenues.

2 comments: