Friday 3 February 2012

Reworking the Foxes 1

More variations for 'The Fox and the Leopard' Aesop's Fable.

So this was my new version, with the tiny foxes around his head trying to represent a lively and beautiful spirit and was told it looked a little flat.

 So I thought of some ideas of how to give the image a bit of pop and came up with this:
I cut flowers out of paper with a cool metal paper stamp I recently received as a present (I haven't quite worked out if this is creating or not yet, but hopefully not 'cause it was loads of fun).

This is just another arrangement of the same foxes:





I'm now going to spend the weekend working the flowery foxes in with the main fox and need to think about the flowers and plants and how to portray them in a 'less-flat' way.

In other news, I made my own website today and would love anyone to have a look at it and let me know if there's anything wrong with it (I'm fairly clueless when it's comes to technology so might have done something super stupid or ugly). www.staceyjonesillustration.com

Have a great weekend!

Stacey Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment