Thursday 3 March 2011

Winter Face Panel





Top: My photoshop plan for my next paper cut. Continuing on the Fedrigoni paper book project. This is one of four panels that will go towards making a whole face, each depicting a different season. This one is obviously winter. Sketched out the basic design and then scanned it in and designed it properly on photoshop. I like using photoshop as a rough planning tool, 'cause then I don't tend to mind when it turns out shitty.


 Bottom: This is the actual paper cut. I muted the colours of the paper in order to give it a more sophisticated feel. The actual piece is better in the flesh, as it were, as I left the snowflakes free so you can see feel them. Don't mind how it turned out, think it'll look good with the others. Not sure whether to include the dots or not though, any thoughts?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment